Residential Roof Replacement
Mike Huddleston Roofing Systems is proud to be a pioneering leader in the residential roofing industry in and around the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area.
We Can Handle All of Your Roofing Repair Issues
More Than Just A Roofing Company
Mike Huddleston Roofing Systems are more than just “roofers” – we’re experienced roofing professionals and we can help you through the process of roof replacement. Whether your roof needs replacement due to storm damage or it’s just plain ugly or worn out, we can make the process comfortable and simple. We are experienced at installing all types of roofs on beautiful homes throughout the Mike Huddleston Roofing Systems area. What this means to you as a consumer is that you are working with a strong company with a solid long term history of installing new high quality roofs at a fair price. Some of our customers have had us replace their roofs several times due to moving, hail damage, storms or wind. Read some of our testimonials from our customers and you’ll see why Mike Huddleston Roofing Systems is a Preferred Roofing Contractor in Mike Huddleston Roofing Systems.
As you begin your research for a roofing contractor, there are several important factors to keep in mind. We want you to be properly prepared and educated before you start. We know that the more you know, the more likely you are to choose Mike Huddleston Roofing Systems for your roofing project.
“Over 1.1 Million Complaints and Lawsuits Were Filed Against Contractors Last Year Alone…Up 62%.”
-The Wall Street Journal
How to Select a Contractor for Your Protection?
1. General Liability Insurance Certificate – Not “Self-Insured”: You need to know if your contractor carries general liability insurance for both commercial and residential projects. A sizable contractor will carry no less than $500,000…. and usually around $1,000,000 of coverage. Over three-fourths of roofing companies do not carry proper insurance coverage to protect you against losses.
2. Arbitration Statement In Contract: Ask to see the arbitration statement in your contract. If complaints arise, the roofer agrees to settle disputes through binding arbitration. Without this agreement, you have no recourse.
3. Current References: All reputable roofers carry pre-printed lists of references… that includes customers from 1 to 5 years ago, as well as customers from the previous month. Also, ask for suppliers, business references, etc.
4. Association Certificates of Good Standing: Belonging to trade associations implies some quality and ethical integrity on the part of the contractor. Associations like the National Roofing Contractor Association as well as the Better Business Bureau are often referenced.
5. Use Only Major Roofing Manufacturer’s Certified and Authorized companies, like Mike Huddleston Roofing Systems, to install your roof system.
6. Quality Inspection Checklist and Walk through – Ask to review their Quality Inspection Checklist.
We hope this list will give you the knowledge you need to find the best contractor for your roofing project.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Often Should You Inspect Your Roof?
It’s a good idea to inspect the roof several times during the year, especially in Winter and Spring, and then clear it off as needed. All of the leaves don’t fall at the same time, so one cleaning may not be enough.
How Can I Prevent Roof Damage?
Many types of roofs can be damaged by inexperienced people walking on them or working from them, and there is the danger of slipping or falling. If roof damage occurs, you are much more likely to develop a leak, so make sure it is an experienced person on your roof.
What Is The Main Cause of Roof Damage?
Roof leaks can be caused by many different things, however, 90% of all roof leaks are caused by improper installation or by defective metal flashing. Rarely does the actual roofing product fail.
Get In touch below. Ask Any Questions or Start a Free Quote
1285 North Main Suite 201
Mansfield, TX 76063
201 Wolf Ranch Pkwy, Suite 1111
Georgetown, TX 78628
M-F: 8am - 5pm, Sat: By Appointment